Our software has undergone many changes since we started in 2008. We are very excited to have released a beta version of our latest software in January 2013 at AthenaBridge.com.
- The platform has four tools that can be used independently or in any combination:
- The brainstorming tool is for answering open-ended questions.
- The deliberation tool is for facilitating an in-depth discussion of specific statements/hypotheses.
- The summary tool enables the top participants to highlight the key points from brainstorming and deliberation.
- The voting tool helps identify the areas of consensus.
- The platform works well for small groups collaborating on a specific topic, and it works for thousands of participants in an open, public conversation.
- Conversations can be public or private.
- No technical expertise is required to start; an organizer only needs to create an account and choose the questions/statements that he/she will open up to the participants. Advanced capabilities (for how to handle large numbers of participants) are easy to understand after watching a short video or seeing it explained in a webinar.
- Data is easy to export in the form of a PDF.
- Host a monthly series of in-depth public debates among members about current events or new regulations.
- Make better strategic plans by collecting input for strategic planning purposes from founding members.
- Identify areas of consensus on emerging topics where no consensus has yet been established.
- Open up a participation channel prior to large webinars/teleconferences to make them significantly more interactive.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!